Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've been a bad blogger

I know I've been absent for weeks! I'm sorry! So much has been going on! I have so much to catch you up to speed on. My son got sick, then my husband had a deadly illness, then I got sick, then the swine flu surfaced and scared me to death... we had several birthday parties to attend, family members to go visit... At one point I was SO BEHIND on orders I thought I wasn't going to catch up and get them out on time!

Things are really good here. I hope you all are doing well!! I'm blessed and can't complain!

My little boy turns 3 on Friday! THREE! My heart aches even thinking about it. Where has the time gone? I must bragg on him because he is such a sweet and loving child. I'm so proud of both my boys. God has truly blessed me more than I deserve!

I have so many pictures to share with you!! I promise to catch you up to speed as soon as I have a free moment.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Love and blessings,
Rachel

No comments: