Friday, May 8, 2009

Bryce's Birthday Party!

Today is Bryce's birthday! I cannot believe that he is three years old. I know I keep saying that but seriously, where has the time gone?

You may notice that it seems on my blog that I do not say much about my kids. It's horrible of me but in all honesty, I never seem to have the words to express how much they mean to me. They bring me so much joy.. I love being their Mommy.

Here are just a few tid bits about Bryce:

~You are THREE!!

~You love Mickey Mouse

~You sing, "Jesus loves me" and it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard

~You say a blessing before you eat each meal. It goes something like this, "Thank you Jesus for food Amen!" Very cute.

~You love to dance. And you're quite good at it I might add. You get your "moves" from Daddy

~You love your brother very much. Before bedtime you always want to give Britton a hug, kiss and say prayers with him

~You know all of your ABC's and you can count to 10

~You hug Mommy at random moments of the day which blesses my heart

~I'm so proud to say that you say please, thank you, bless you and your welcome (and you even say excuse me after having a little gas). LOL

~You love church; each week you want to know what day is church

~You love to snuggle with Mommy every morning.. you run in our room and jump in our bed. It's my favorite part of the day!

Bryce, I could never put into words just what you mean to me. I love you and your brother more than life itself. You are so fun and always bring a smile to my face. I get so excited just thinking about these sweet young years, and so sad when I realize they are flying by so fast. With each phase of your life brings new moments for us to share as a family. Thank you Jesus for granting me the honor of being Bryce's Mom. May I always bring honor to that title.

Here are some pictures from Bryce's party! Enjoy!




















1 comment:

Kristin said...

He is so precious! You are a beautiful soul, Rachel. Your boys are very lucky to have such a great Mommy! (and you have great style too!) Have a wonderful Mother's Day!