Monday, February 16, 2009

A sneak peek...

We threw together a last minute photo session (literally at 10pm last night) to get some quick shots of little Emma here in some of our Spring designs. This is a sneak peek of my favorite outfit..as you already know. ;) I soooo love this design.. The tower is my most favorite decor possession in my house. Sadly it acts as my toliet paper holder in my parisain decored bathroom.

Emma did so well. She posed and smiled and said "cheese" for several shots.. it was chilly and I was even wearing a jacket. But she didn't seem to mind a bit.




If you are in the greater Houston area and are in need of some fabulous family pictures--call Tasha of Homeshade Photography. She's amazing. I just can't brag on her work enough. Go check out her blog because she's on the hunt for some High School Seniors for 2010!!

This is the first of many. We'll be doing another shoot in the next couple of weeks.. so stay tuned! You'll soon be seeing Miss Abby Grace modeling some Jack and Cole!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Beautiful! I saw this photo on your facebook today and I loved it!