Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I don't think it gets any cuter...

Introducing...the Pink Paris Outfit!





I am totally, 100% "smitten" with this outfit!! I. love. it. I would totally wear one in my size! I mean that...really.

This outfit is the cutest thing ever and is perfect for these Spring afternoons! I've already had 3 people call on this outfit and it's not even listed on the website yet!

In the next week or two, your going to see some amazing photos here!! So check back...

We have this set in a size ranging from 12 months to 5/6. So we've got it for the little gals and the big gals!



Don't you guys just LOVE it?!

Oh, and does everyone love my new blog design? I love it! It's so ME.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the new blog design and I love the paris outfit. My 8 year old just decided she wanted a Paris black/pink themed room, so we have been working on it! She would die for this outfit, but she's too big! You have such cute things for your boutique and I hope you have HUGE success with everything!!

Hana said...

So cute! My 3 yr old would love it...and would look so stinkin cute I might add! LOL!