Thursday, February 12, 2009

A glorious thing called Bunco!

Ok, so tonight I played Bunco for the very first time!! Why was I never invited to do this years ago?? I always used to think Bunco was this weird game that nobody really played. Boy was I wrong!!

My Jewelry-making, zebra print loving sister from another mother Amanda graciously invited me to join her Bunco group. It was alot of fun. I took me a litle bit to get the "jist" of the game but I did get to yell "Bunco!!" a few times. :)

Here is a picture of me with my first Bunco win! Can you spot my dice? What's the proper way to say that? Die? Dice? Who knows...



Here is one of my partners Gladyis..she was super sweet and helped me learn the game. This was her Bunco!



And here is Amanda and I...she joked and said that everytime we take a picture together she is always wearing her ever stylish green shawl... I laughed and told her not to worry about it because I was wearing the SAME shirt from the last time we took a picture..

Picture from toinght...



Picture from two weeks ago...



Yes ladies, we are repeat offenders! We don't care..

It was a fun, great night.. I'll leave you with some really precious pictures of my boys I took the other day before church..






My sweet boys, oh how I love them.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh your boys are precious!

You will never believe this...I found the room you decorated on hgtv and I bought my daughter the same exact bedding for her bed that you used for your niece's room! Can you believe that?! Great minds think alike!!

I've always wondered about bunco. My Aunt loves to play it!

Kristin said...

Hey Rachel! I mentioned your blog today on my post about blogs I love, if you have time to check it out!

Amy said...

We play bunko once a month and I love my girls. I've only missed once in the three years since we've started!!! And that's because I had a baby! Glad you had fun!!!