Thursday, October 30, 2008

My favorite room...

I wanted to show you guys some pictures of my favorite room. It's my youngest son Britton's room. We did a jungle theme!! Forgive the window with no treatments...that was one of those "I'll get to it once the baby is born and things settle down" things. Now he is 14 months old...you know how it is. Life gets busy!

If you look at the picture below, you can see that the tree is painted with both my boys names on it.. I love it. The Lion sleeping in the tree looks so real. His tail dangles down behind one of the branches.. I love the giraffe that stands next to the chair where I spent many nights rocking my baby to sleep. That chair is so comfy!! We carry the same brand.. The "hodge podge" of signs in the window where there until I could find a place for them.. one reads, "Prince, son of a heavenly king." My favorite part of the walls is the mommy giraffe looking into the crib! Too cute!

















1 comment:

Hipmomofboyz said...

oh so cute....I remember when my boys had cute rooms. You just wait until they getting bigger, now all they want is UT, Spurs and sports.....you can only do so much with that.