Friday, October 10, 2008

4 Splendid Years...


I've been meaning to post this for a week now. My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. Yes I can't believe it's been 4 years! 4 GREAT years! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful hubby. He's so very good to me.
For our anniversary, he made me breakfast in bed!! Yes on Sept. 25th I got breakfast in bed! He made heart shaped pancakes and even had a vase with a rose in it! Not sure where he hid those flowers the night before but who cares! In addition to that, he gave me a FABULOUS purse and some super cute tops! I was shocked at how trendy they were...guess I taught him some fashion sense ;). Anyhow, it was a great day, we still haven't celebrated with our traditional dinner and night out on the town. The actual Saturday night of our anniversary was a church function that we didn't want to miss. All in all, it was the best anniversary yet! I am so blessed!

No comments: