Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've died and gone to Boutique Heaven!

Oh my. Yep, that's all I can say... OH MY! You know that saying "I was like a kid in a candy shop"? Well, that doesn't even begin to describe me the last 24 hrs... I had such a blast. I had 9 hours of appointments today!!

I got oodles of compliments on my business cards and website design (thanks Kelly!). The vendors and designers were so much fun and all but one were a total pleasure to work with.

I saw the cutest, most precious and fun things for the "wee ones" in our lives!

As promised, here are a few peeks at what's coming!!











....goodness, I can't wait!! Contact me if you're interested in a in-home, in-office trunk show!!

Gotta run! We're actually on the road now on our way home; gotta help Hubby stay awake!! After a long day, we are BEAT! Blessings!

Rachel

No comments: