Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dallas, here we come!!

We are very excited that next week we are leaving for Dallas! There we will come upon the newest fashions and styles for Spring! I can't wait to see all of the new designs for 2009.

I'm a boutique shopper by blood. When I was little, my mom and I would always go boutique shopping... in the past, even when my bank account didn't allow, I'd always stop by boutiques just to see what they had... it's the craziest thing. Something happens to me when I'm driving home and I look in my rear view mirror and see tons of cute little bags with leopard and pink tissue paper peeking out at me!!

Yes I know, Target does have some very cute things! I am a Target shopper too. But there is just something about Boutiques! Whether it's Mommy Boutiques, Baby Boutiques or just trendy ones, I love them all!! Even Scrapbook Boutiques...they are all fantastic!

Can't wait to reveal all the wonderful finds! Be sure to stay tuned next Thursday/Friday as we'll be bloggin' from the "Big D." We'll show you some "sneak peaks" of our finds!!

One quick reminder, don't forget this Saturday is our Portrait Party with Tasha of Homeshade Photography! We have 1 or 2 spots left open so call or e-mail me quickly for a spot! Visit http://www.homeshadephotography.com/ for a view of her amazing work.

Blessings!

No comments: