Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fabulous News

Just dropping in to say hello..

It's been so busy for me lately that I haven't had time to blog.
It's 2am and I should totally be in bed but I'm not because I stayed up late to finish a big order..and I'm glad I did. It's hard to rest when you know you have orders piled up unfinished.

In about a month we'll have a new blog home! I'm super excited about that.. I will keep this blog for the growth and showcase for Jack and Cole Designs boutique.. which right now has been taken down so that I can work on it. It took a back seat during my pregnancy and pretty much that whole time we survived with repeat business and word of mouth.. not bad for not having to advertise! But now it's back to the hard core part of it. Now it's going to be harder trying to juggle the online store with my own handmade items I sell. But I love to be busy.. I love to craft so no complaints from me!

A few friends of mine and I have been working on a lingerie shower for a girlfriend of ours...it's been a blast hanging out with them. They have both blessed my heart in so many ways. It's so refreshing to hang out with girls who you actually admire and desire to be like. That's few and far between these days but it does exist! :)
I truly believe that God sends the right people into your life at exactly the right time.

So.. I know I'm so behind on posting info but...WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! We couldn't be more excited. We have been so busy working on it, making it our own and it's been so much fun. This house is perfect for us and it was totally meant to be. I kid you not we had a contract on another house when I clicked the REFRESH button on the real estate website and it totally popped up! It wasn't even on the market an entire day before we looked at it and decided it was made for us. It has great square footage and layout..and a HUGE backyard! My boys love it. It has definately been worth the wait for this house.

We are in the middle of rennovations. It's been a blast busting down walls and putting new ones up. I love Lowe's and Home Depot, and being the Re-Vamping Queen that I am, it's right up my ally to take something and give it a facelift!
I cannot wait to show you guys the before and after pictures.

We feel so blessed that God has given us this house. Cannot wait to start our lives there and make precious memories.
Want to shout out to our realtor--Juli--she's amazing! I never dreamed I'd gain another sweet friend out of the whole deal! We love Juli and appreciate all of her hard work for our family.

I really must run and get some sleep now. My puffy eyes will hate me tomorrow.
Blessings sweet friends! :)
ps-stay tuned for house pics and shower pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys!! God has definitely blessed y'all with a beautiful family and now a home to make memories in!! Can't wait for play days this summer!! Lots of love!

Jessica

Kristin said...

I'm so happy for you Rachel! I can't wait to see pics :)

The Sheffield Fam said...

Love, love, love it all!

And love you too and am so blessed for a growing friendship in you :)