Saturday, March 21, 2009

If you're wondering where the new valance set is that I just bought for the boy's room...



Mr. Giraffe took it!! Yes he sure did!! It seems that while the boys were *napping* today that Mr. Giraffe snuck over to the closet, took it out of the package, and made himself a new little skirt!

At least that was the story my 2 year old gave me when he was questioned!

I'm giving him props for knowing how to take a valance and actually wrap it around and make it STAY on the Mr. Giraffe. Maybe that's his take on fashion? Should I be proud or worried? LOL

Gotta love a toddler with a vivid imagination!!



Bless his heart. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!

Amy said...

I love it! Kid's are so creative!! I think it's a good thing to use your imagination!! So fun!!

Kristin said...

LOL! I bet he's seen you taking pictures of your cute merchandise a time or too and just wanted to see how this would look on Mr. Giraffe!