Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girls Night In/Out

Last night I got to leave the kiddos with hubby and spend some time with some great girlfriends. We had a blast. Is it normal to laugh as much as we do? I mean my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard. You know the kind of laughing that has you in tears? Yeah, it was that kind.

Michelle and I met Tammara at her new house. It's so gorgeous...I love it. Then we hopped in the car and met two other girls at Casa Ole; Gerrie and Tiffany. We sat at Casa Ole (a yummy mexican restaurant) for over two hours and had some pretty hilarious (and gross) conversations. Good times.





After we stuffed ourselves sick at the restaurant we headed back to Tammara's house to have cupcakes! Hah! They were so good. We had such a great time chatting. I think I left her house around 2am. But it was such great conversation. Gotta love some true-blue girlfriends!

In honor of these girls that I love, I leave you this... it sits on the counter in my guest bathroom and it's so ME.



Happy Wednesday to all you GLITTER-SWEATIN' SISTA'S!! ;)

No comments: