Monday, June 28, 2010

Precious Owen

I don't have long to type right now..
I need to ask you to pray for sweet Owen. Remember Abby Grace? The sweet little girl who I asked you all to pray for last summer? God worked a total miracle in her life..now I am asking you to pray a miracle for her newborn little brother, Owen.
Please visit their blog to catch all of the details.. He is in need of our prayers.

My annoying blog will not let me post pictures of him.. please visit HERE to see him.. he's so adorable.

Also pray for his mother, Amanda, my sweet friend who is trying to survive one night at a time during all of this. They have 3 other kiddos at home.. so imagine how all that feels.. being pulled all those directions on top of the worry of the situation.

Thanks for being awesome prayer warriors,
Rachel

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't imagine what she must be going through. I posted a prayer request on my blog too and added her link to Kelly's prayer request list on her blog. Keep us posted!