Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunny Marie

This is my best friend's daughter, Sunny Marie. Isn't she beautiful??? I adore her. She has this contagious smile that would melt your heart. She looks so much like her Mommy to me. I had so much fun taking her pictures!












Also wanted to let you guys know that I will soon be making some major changes to the blog...it will be finding a new home soon. Don't worry.. I will pass along the info to my sweet blog followers so you know where to find us! :) I want to take my business blog and seperate it from my personal blog. I also want to be able to feel comfortable with WHO is reading my blog and what they read about us... So we'll keep business public and family private! More info coming soon!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! She is precious! Love the flower headband too!

Traci said...

These are the most adorable pictures that I have seen!! Love them!