Sunday, November 8, 2009

This and That...for lack of a better title :)

We had a great show this weekend!! I enjoyed meeting all the customers and spending some kid-free time with my Mom and my husband. I have to give a big THANK YOU to my Mom and my hubs for helping me run the booth for 3 days. It was so worth the work and we had the best time!

We got oodles and oodles of compliments on our booth! I sold a ton of precious things and even got several orders for custom designs! Overall it was well worth the time and energy. We have already been asked to come back next year!! We have several other shows before Christmas and we are very excited about those as well. :)

This week is an exciting week for me...we head to Dallas Market in search of a few things and to get some cute items for Mr. Parker!! Then later on this week I'm going to the Nutcracker Market!!! This is something I look forward to every year! If you've never been, GO. It's awesome. My husband actually enjoys going with me as well. It's loads of fun!!

Here are a few photos from our booth, as well as a few of my silly boys.
Blessings!


















2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm not surprised that you got tons of new orders! Your booth was awesome and such cute things!! I still just can't get motivated to figure out what I'm doing with my stuff. :( Have fun in Dallas and I've been hearing about the Nutcracker Market....I am going to have to see if I can go too!

Nancy said...

Oh your booth was so incredibly cute!!! Great job & how fun!!! Have a great time at Dallas Market & The Nutcracker Market! :)