Friday, October 30, 2009

What we've been up to

Kristin, thanks for helping me thru this new layout!! Michelle, is this better?? ;)

Ok so we've survived the swine flu and the regular flu and had several trips to the ER this month. So not fun! Thanks to sweet friends who were lifting us in prayer!

We did squeeze in a few fun things before we all decided to share the flu.. we took the boys to see Toy Story in 3D. They loved it! We went with our friends Jess, Shawn and their little boy Jase!







Aren't they cute????

And here they are helping Daddy and I carve our Pumpkin!











1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ha! You're welcome. This layout is super cute! I love it :)

Don't you just love those giant 3D glasses?! We took the girls to see that meatballs movie and the glasses were even too big for my face. LOL The boys look so cute in theirs!

I'm glad you all made it through the flu! I am praying it doesn't make its way here.

You look so adorable with your baby belly :)