Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Date Night..Oh yea!

A few nights ago, Hubby and I FINALLY got to catch a date night! We were so very excited to have an evening without kids. To be alone, and have grown up conversation. It's a must-have for marriage survival in my opinion.

We had a great time. We ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...oh so yummy! We always get the fried macaroni and cheese balls (please don't cringe, these are so so good! Most people think it sounds weird but you've got to try them). Then we both had Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with homemade mashed potatoes and asparagus in a lemon cream sauce....anyone hungry yet?! It was so incredibly delicious...

Then for dessert we had homemade strawberry shortcake! The bowl was the size of my head. By the time we left, we were both aching from being so full.

We caught a movie and just enjoyed the evening together. It was a good, romantic, much over-due evening!


My hubby is so handsome...


I'm waiting on my dessert!!



Okay I couldn't resist showing all you ladies a pic of my new FAB heels from Target! Or as Angie calls it, Tar-Jay!
And you know I couldn't post without showing a few of the kiddos!




Blessings!

Rachel

No comments: